Wednesday 20 March 2013

This is it

This is it

I cannot give you more 

I  could afford or
more I want
force me and myself 
running away 
screaming

This is it


I cannot pretend

that you want me
standing perplexed
eating my joghurt
cherry by the taste
in short pyjamas leaning
against the cupboard
uncombed bed hair
struggling to collect myself

You, looking at me

watching how I'm
washing the dishes
making coffee
walking by you 
giving a kiss
to your smooth
beautiful lips
on the way to
the bathroom

Me, standing in front of

the wardrobe what to have
for an occasion 
non-existent
indecisively

You, smiling, know

it could be only
another five minutes
and I turn to you
looking for a
supportive hug
we kiss and embrace
then creasing bed-linings
while the Beatles' guitar 
gently weeps
flowing to a different melody

This is it


You and me

hand in hand strolling
leafbeds hurling around
colouring the romantic walk
into a magical painting
of cozy supercalm

No comments:

Post a Comment