Wednesday 6 February 2013

ET, the georocker or everyone has a Die Hard 5 story in Hungary

A friend, named ET, once paid a visit to the house where I grew up. Mum was preparing delicious lunch, fake father was cultivating the garden when we arrived. Shopping had been done before to surprise them: tons of tomato juice, cheese, celery, salmon, tabasco and vodka, of course! Welcome drinks were mixed by my friend, a large bowl of Bloody Mary to everyone. My fake father being a kind host and thankful for the strong cocktail gave my friend a piece of rock. (ET is a georocker by profession.) This rock was not a simple piece of rock. This rock was from a mine where Bruce Willis set foot for the sake of film shooting (Die Hard 5). So the rock become precious (and still it is).
After few drinks or more the stone got kissed, hugged and cuddled and able to turn men hard. Even got a name. Sharon. Sharon who rocked my friend's world that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment